The global market value of external defibrillators will reach $8,709.2 million by 2030
Sales of external defibrillators in North America accounted for the largest share of global revenue in 2021, and they are also expected to witness healthy growth during the forecast period.
The external defibrillator market, which generated around income from $4,111.4 million in 2021, will experience a CAGR of 8.7%, reaching $8,709.2 million by 2030. The main reason will be the geriatric population (65+), which, according to UN forecasts, will increase from 727 million in 2020 to 1.5 billion in 2050. Compared to younger people, the elderly are more prone to all kinds of diseases, especially cardiovascular diseases.
This can also be measured by the fact that between pediatric and adult patients, the latter had more models of these devices designed specifically for them. For example, the ZOLL AED 3 can treat arrhythmias in adults with a combination of electrical pulses and CPR, via a single electrode. Even in the years to come, adult patients will generate a higher demand for external defibrillators due to their greater susceptibility to heart problems.
Get the sample pages for this report at: https://www.psmarketresearch.com/market-analysis/external-defibrillator-market-report/report-sample
Key Findings of the External Defibrillator Market Report
- Due to the increasing incidence of cardiovascular disease, advanced healthcare system, and strong government support for the installation of public access defibrillators, North America is experiencing the highest sale of these devices.
- Similarly, the UK government implemented the Automated External Defibrillators (Public Access) Bill in November 2021, making it mandatory to install defibrillators in educational establishments, sports facilities and other public places. .
- As a result, currently public facilities, such as schools and colleges, shopping malls, amusement parks, and sports arenas, have the highest number of external defibrillators installed.
- In the coming years, LATAM will become a major external market for defibrillators, spurred by government support to advance healthcare infrastructure and the availability of reimbursement for people undergoing medical treatment or purchasing essential medical equipment.
- For the same reason, the demand for such equipment is expected to skyrocket in India at a high rate in the coming years. Home to a large number of people with multiple diseases, India is already in dire need of critical medical equipment.
- Hence, post COVID-19 crisis, External Defibrillator market players are increasing their production capacities and bringing technological advancements to these systems.
For example, in February 2021, Koninklijke Philips NV acquired BioTelemetry Inc., which provides remote cardiac diagnostic and monitoring solutions, to improve healthcare delivery. Additionally, in July 2020, it launched Tempus ALS, which combines defibrillation with remote monitoring functionality.
Browse the detailed report on External Defibrillators Market Size and Growth Forecast to 2030
Other external defibrillator market players taking such initiatives include SCHILLER AG, Nihon Kohden Corporation, Stryker Corporation, Defibtech LLC, Progetti Srl, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co. Ltd., Mediana Co. Ltd., ZOLL Medical Corporation , BPL Medical Technologies Pvt. Ltd., and CU Medical System Inc. Such measures were taken even before the pandemic, as the threat of heart disease has existed for a long time.
External Defibrillator Market Segmentation Analysis
By type of patient
Per end user
- Hospitals, clinics and cardiac centers
- Pre-hospital care and emergency medical services (EMS) providers
- Public access settings
- Home care settings
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
Browse more related reports
Globally, North America is expected to account for the largest share of the Automated External Defibrillator (AED) market revenue in 2030. This can be attributed to the existence of established players in the market, the increase in the geriatric population and the growing awareness among people about the use of AEDs during cardiac arrest. Other regions, such as Asia-Pacific (APAC), Latin America (LATAM), and the Middle East and Africa (MEA), also hold considerable market shares.
Globally, North America has been the largest defibrillator market so far. This is attributed to the presence of key market players, growing geriatric population, investments by private and public organizations for technological developments in defibrillators, advanced healthcare industry and policies favorable reimbursement plans, which promote the adoption of these devices in the region.
Company Name: P&S intelligence
E-mail: Send an email
Address:Noida Sector 2
State: AT THE TOP
The country: India
Press release issued by ABNewswire.com
To view the original version on ABNewswire, visit: The global market value of external defibrillators will reach $8,709.2 million by 2030